- Anista_01Asked on March 31, 2016 at 12:50 AM
Love, love, love Jotform !!!
I'm using conditions to pre-populate an email field and can't seem to get it working. Would really appreciate you help.
- CharlieAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 03:39 AM
To resolve that issue, please follow the screenshot below:
Basically you need to:
1. First, edit your existing condition and select "Calculate a field's value" in the "DO" statement.
2. You'll noticed that the "E-mail" field is on "0-9", click it to switch to "A-Z".
3. Click the save button.
What happens is that your field's value is copying the text input as it is when you use the "A-Z" type variable.
Let us know if that works.
- Anista_01Answered on March 31, 2016 at 09:44 PMHi Charle,
Thank you thank you thank you ... it works :)I'm hoping you can help me again :)
I'm using another theme and have just noticed the language is not
english when an error occurs (field is not filled). Please see below.
[image: Inline images 1]
I would be grateful if you could please let me know how to correct. The
form is https://form.jotform.co/60557183930862
*If the grass looks greener on the other side… Stop staring. Stop
comparing. Stop complaining and start watering the grass you’re standing
- CharlieAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 01:14 AM
You are welcome. To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for the follow up concern you have. Please refer to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/807853. We will answer it there shortly.