- volleyformAsked on March 31, 2016 at 01:49 AM
I created a form out of one of your templates "professional development workshop registration" and changed the title on it but it still comes through with a heading "Professional Development Workshop Registration"
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 03:47 AM
Please review our user guide: How-to-change-the-Title-Name-of-your-Form
You can do it in Preferences:
Let us know how it goes.
- volleyformAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 03:45 PMTried that, but when the form comes to me, it still has original title at the top
WLAC Women's Volleyball
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 05:05 PM
With the new UI, there are 2 places to change the Title/Name of the form
I just test this on my test form and it was working just fine.
I checked your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/60779001612147 and its current Page Title was correct as to what was indicated on your Form Builder
Let us know if you are still not able to change the Title/Name of the form.
- volleyformAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 05:45 PMthis is what comes through to me, notice is still says professional
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 07:21 PM
Can you please take a screenshot image of it on your side. You can include the screenshot image in your response by following this guide
In my browser, it was showing the correct Title/Name of your form http://www.jotform.us/form/60779001612147