- HardycAsked on March 31, 2016 at 06:00 PM
I'm sure there are many users that require this functionality. I agree with OP this needs to be a function. I was under the impression that using your own SMTP server you could achieve this, but setting up your own SMTP server just is another way yo have a validated account.
Please jotform add this functionality
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 06:05 PM
I have forwarded this as a feature request ticket to our higher team support.
We cannot provide you any ETA as to when this will be available. But we will notify you here for any news/updates on the status.
- TozandoAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 09:33 PM
Dear Jotform support,We have been using Jotform with Mandrill for a long time now and it worked fine until now, but since Mandrill is going to be merged with Mailchimp and become a paid service on the 27th of April, I really hope you have new solution for using our e-mail questions as the custom sender e-mail or else we will have a lot of extra work to do after the 27th...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:37 PM
We will respond to your concern here https://www.jotform.com/answers/818060
- TozandoAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:45 PM