- tuisAsked on April 04, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Merhaba, formlarıma database den veri çekmek istiyorum bu mümkün mü? örneğin : http://www.tuistransfers.com/en/dalaman-airport/fethiye-transfers/ adresinde
Type of Vehicle and Prices (One Way) kısmında yer alan fiyatları veritabanından çekmem mümkün mü?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 02:58 PM
Unfortunately, we don't support adding data from the database.
However, there is a workaround if you have programming experience.
Users will have to click on the generated link on your web page for this to work.
Please let us know if you need more assistance.
- NYYCAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 09:25 AM
Hi, I'm very interested in this topic; I am familiar with programming logic - could you post some sample code showing how fields would be populated and a form presented?
- HubersonAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 11:08 AM
If what you interested in is to populate a form you can simply use the PrePopulate Fields App.
But if you need to get those values from a database you will need to have a database table with column corresponding to the form fields and then use a script to pull a row for example and add the matching table field to form field through URL parameters.
Assuming you are familiar with programming logic as you stated above, here the detailed steps you would take for a form with a First Name and Last Name field for example ( with PHP ):
- Create a table with the 2 column ( LastName, FirstName )
- Query the database to retrieved the a row ( Note that the row retrieved can be based on choice made, a user ID or any logic that might be needed to get a specific row - For example, if Doe is logged in you will use his ID to get Doe's row from the table ).
- Then use the row's values to populate the URL of the form - Prepopulating-fields-to-your-JotForm-via-URL-parameters
It is a pretty simple process if you have a database and can query the data with any language like PHP, Python or JAVA.
Also note that the Table column should have its corresponding Form field.