- impcatAsked on April 06, 2016 at 08:20 AM
Jotform has changed the pane / tabs of the form "preferences" menu and I can't find where to limit the number of submissions anymore...WHY CHANGE A PERFECTLY GOOD MENU ONLY TO LOOSE A CRUCIAL FUNCTIONALITY!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 09:06 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Here's a guide on how to get to the form limits, number of submissions limit, expiration date and warning message.
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences, make sure you are in the "General" tab. Here, you will see the "Status" drop down option where you can choose "Enabled, Disabled, Disable on date, Disable on Submission limit and Disable on date and Submission limit" options. You will also see the "Warning Message" below that.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
If you need any help, let us know. Thank you.