- APMA_APDAsked on April 07, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Is it possible to integrate a portuguese payment in the forms ?
What can i do ?
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Thank you for your interest in JotForm.
Which Portuguese Payment Provider are we talking about?
If you can provide me with additional information I will try to help you.
Thank you very much
- APMA_APDAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 12:35 PM
There are a few here.
Im working with this one :
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 01:52 PM
I think they do have the resource for the integration. These links:
I have forwarded this to Omur. We'll keep you posted if ever the backend team will consider adding htis one.
- APMA_APDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 02:49 PM
Please do that, you love your forms, but need also this payment integrations.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 04:07 PM
The feature request has been added to our system. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA for when it will be implemented, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
Please note that most of our payment integrations should work for EU merchants. You may consider using available integrations in the meantime (e.g. Paymill, Braintree, Stripe).