- enetknowhowAsked on April 09, 2016 at 06:59 AM
some widgets don`t show the imagePage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 08:40 AM
I checked your form and based on my investigation the image was not displayed because the form was accessed in a secure way (https://) but the image cannot be accessed in a secure manner.
The image used in the widget cannot be accessed securely: https://enetknowhow.jalbum.net/Markisen/slides/154225.jpg.
You can view the image properly when accessing the form using regular URL (http://).
A workaround for the issue is to upload your image on JotForm. To upload an image in your form, just follow the instructions below.
1. Add Image field.
2. Choose Upload an Image option.
3. Select photo to upload and click Upload File.
4. Get Image Source URL.
5. Paste Image Source URL to the widget.