- ninihughesAsked on April 09, 2016 at 05:49 PM
I am trying to find a platform to send to users to sign a model release on their device. When they submit, I receive a pdf model release for filing.
I tried using jot form however only the fillable forms are sent to me and only via email (can't be sent to clients or archived in this form).
Is it possible to submit everything in the form as a pdf?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 12:19 AM
Do you mean you want to receive a PDF copy of the submission data from your users? It is possible to receive via email when someone submits your form. Please see steps below.
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and then make sure that the Attach PDF option is checked.
With that, you will receive a PDF version of the submitted data. If you are referring to a different concern, please give us more details.