- viviaryieanaAsked on April 11, 2016 at 08:13 AM
I'm having trouble with my form for iphone/android. I have the form exactly the way I want it for computer users
but when I try the mobile version it is not working. It is too big and is not aligned properly
can you help? Thanks.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 08:54 AM
I've checked your form which is https://form.jotformeu.com/61004943694356 on iPhone 5s. I am not able to reproduce the same issue that you’re having. It is working properly on my side.
Here is how it works:
Could you please indicate the URL of your page? This will help us better analyze the problem. By the way, I love your products. They are so cute. ♥ ♥ ♥
We will wait for your response.
- viviaryieanaAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 07:45 PMHello, thank u for your comment. ☺️
Oh by the way, here is hows it showed in my phone via iphone5
Sent from my iPhone
- CharlieAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 01:03 AM
I presume you are trying to share a screenshot to us? Unfortunately, if you are replying to this thread using your email client and attaching an image, it won't go through. Please directly view this thread and use the upload image button to share your screenshot. Here's the direct link to this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/815214. Here's a guide on how to attach your screenshot: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
May we know if the form is embedded on a website of yours? Also, the title of the thread says that the form is too small while in the description you mentioned it is too big?
I directly viewed your form link https://form.jotformeu.com/61004943694356 on an Android device and this is how it looks like:
We'll wait for your response.
- viviaryieanaAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 09:27 AM
- viviaryieanaAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 09:28 AM
as u can see, this is my view from my mobile via iphone5 its too small.
- victorAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 10:51 AM
Unfortunately, I do not have an iphone to test your site. I did however used my android phone and a iphone emulator online to see your site. In either case, I was not able to reproduce the issue you are indicating.
I have cleared the form's cache. If you are still having problems, please let us know and we will be glad to take another look.
- viviaryieanaAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 04:29 PM
yes, i still having problem with the form, the form going to corner left side. only when zoom, the form can go center.
is there anything i can do to set the form align to center and look just nice, no need to zoom.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 06:38 PM
I have expanded submit button and transferred amount fields on your form.
Does it work right on your iPhone now?
- viviaryieanaAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 07:45 PMThank u . Oh u really helpful. Now my form exactly like what i want. Your team is the best
Sent from my iPhone