- monsterpdaAsked on April 12, 2016 at 07:57 AM
the form I've created works on the desktop version of adobe muse but does not work on the tablet and mobile versionPage URL:
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 10:46 AM
I replicated the same issue with you when I checked your "Get A Quote" webpage on mobile. Because, it has set media queries for some elements on your page and those ones having a different "z-index" values for different resolutions.
Please, see the effects of media query rules while the resolution of the page is changing:
So, please check the CSS files from your domain some "div"s including the one which have the form are affecting from those rules. Alternatively, you can change the div's name for the form container div and you can write a new CSS which makes its layer up front.
For further assistance, please do let us know.
- MarcusAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Adobe Muse has been designed for graphic designers and creatives who want to create websites without any knowlege of coding- so telling me to amend coding to fix thr issue wont help
- monsterpdaAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Adobe muse has recently updated its software so everythis is responsive
so your forms no longer work on tablet or mobile devices
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:39 AM
I know that you are using the Adobe's tool to create a webpage and you haven't got involved with the source of the webpage; but because of the auto generated codes on your webpage's source, the issue is happening.
As @mosterpda said, you need to take a look at the responsive options on latest version of Muse. I did some researches about it and found some tutorials about related subject. Please, check the lessons from the below:
I hope this source will help you to achieve this problem. For further assistance, please do let us know.
- monsterpdaAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:45 AMAdobe muse software has recently changed so everything now is responsive. Your forms work on old versions on all devices but in thr responsive new update your forms dont work in tablet or mobile view
The idea of muse is to create websites without any code knowledge
So am not sure how to resolve the answer you gave me in coding terms
Sent from my iPhone
- monsterpdaAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:45 AMIve kina gone around this by creating an icon which i hyperlinked
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 01:04 PM
I'm glad that you found a workaround for this problem.
Please let us know if you have any further issues!