- abcmanagementAsked on April 12, 2016 at 04:48 PM
I want to change my user ID to something shorter. Is it harder to do? what happen to my old forms and links to old forms?
- BenAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 05:34 PM
I presume that you would like to change your current username abcmanagement into something else?
If so do let us know 3 usernames in order of preference and we will change your username into the first one available.
Since you mention the links to forms, do let us know more details in regards to the same.
- abcmanagementAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 07:45 PMI want something short Like "FormA", "FormAB" "FormAAA". I have website
www.ancmanagementllc.com and I have many buttons linked to different forms.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:38 PM
FormAB is available, as well as FormAAA. We can change your username to any of these. Please provide us your preferred one and we'll go ahead and change it for you.
With regarding the links to forms into a website, please do take note that by default, usernames will not appear on form links. Perhaps if you can share with us more details of what you want to achieve, we can help you further.
Looking forward to your response.
- abcmanagementAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 01:45 AMFormAB is fine. Do I need to change the link to "
http://www.jotformpro.com/abcmanagement/Pet" is the current link address to
my form. It looks my user ID is part of form web address.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 03:47 AM
Yes that is correct. If you are using custom URL names on your forms, and you are will change your current username, you will need to update all your form's that uses custom URL name to the new username you will use.
Please confirm if want us to proceed with the change username you requested.