- thegoddess71Asked on April 12, 2016 at 11:40 PM
I have tried to save my updated from like 10 times and I am not seeing the changes. I am also having a difficult time changing my header picture. I am not understanding all the requirements.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 03:34 AM
I checked your form and made some tests. I cannot seem to replicate the issue with saving changes. I was able to save the changes that I made without any issue.
Are you still encountering issues with saving your form? If you are, please try clearing your browser cache to resolve the issue. Here's how: How To Clear Browser Cache
1. To change the header image, simply click the Edit HTML button on your heading and click the image.
2. Then select the image and click the image icon as seen in the screenshot below.
3. You can now change the URL of the image in the source field from the popup.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.