- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 03:58 PM
This has been requested before, but, unfortunately there are no plans on having such a function in autoresponders email.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 05:02 AM
We’ve implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the dropdown menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your responses will be sent after selected time delay for each submission.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about scheduled autoresponders, please let me know.
Thank you for contacting us.