- coachderemerAsked on April 17, 2016 at 07:57 PM
In my NEPA Youth football form, I want to have the user choose a number of coaches or athletes and have a payment tool that takes that number and multiplies it by a set price.
Example: user selects or enters in 6 coaches. The payment tool should take that number and multiply it by a set price.
Is there a payment tool that does this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 10:45 PM
I believe the Form Calculation widget is suitable for the feature that you are looking for.
1. First, you will have to add a regular text-box field in your form. This will be where the user will input the number of coaches.
2. Then, add the Form Calculation widget. Here's a guide that can help: How to Perform Calculation in the Form?
3. For example purposes, I have set a fixed price of 100. Then, add the coach field and enter the formula.
4. Then pass the value from the calculation field into the payment tool. Here's how: How to pass a calculation to a payment field
The calculation should now multiply the fixed price based on the number of coaches.
Here's a demo so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/61078999428979
If you need further assistance, please let us know.