- haymandesignAsked on April 17, 2016 at 11:32 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 01:24 AM
To delete all the previous submissions, you can go to your submissions page and click the delete all submissions button as seen below.
If you want to delete a submission from a custom time range:
1. Click on the gear icon on the top right
2. Select the Time Frame dropdown
3. Click on custom Time Frame and set the time frame
4. Then click delete all submissions.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- haymandesignAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 01:26 AM
Is it possible to automatically delete submissions after set time period?
E.G. after 1 year?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 02:35 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to it is not possible to delete submissions on a certain time. However, you can delete your new submissions automatically when you receive the submissions with Auto-Delete Submissions. At that situation, the submissions will be deleted permanently.
For your situation, the best alternative is my colleague's suggestion. You can also delete multiple submissions at once by going to Submissions page.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.