- mattbanesAsked on April 21, 2016 at 11:28 AM
Hello...can you send me the code snippet to fix the way this form is displaying? Notice that the top is cut off and I have tried several methods of fixing it....but am not a developer.
Thanks in advance...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 01:39 PM
As I check your form using the direct link it seems to be displaying correctly.
I'm not sure if the CSS related to your webpage is causing the issue. Could you try embedding the form using the default embed code to see if that helps? Please refer to the guide below that can help you with adding the form to your web page.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- mattbanesAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 02:44 PMIf you try it in Safari it looks like this – top cut off.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 04:10 PM
I see that there was some custom CSS code injected to your JotForm which is causing the push the form to the top. I've removed the code in your JotForm and the form is now displaying normally on the web page.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!
- mattbanesAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 04:44 PMQuestion...if I edit any form through my Jotform control panel will it automatically update wherever it is published?
GBM Marketing, Inc.
USA (714) 442-2757 Ext. 502
Costa Rica 7044-8351
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:52 PM
if I edit any form through my Jotform control panel will it automatically
As long as you are not using the source code embed of the form on your website, any update/modification you do on the form using the Form Builder will take effect on the publish form also.
In some cases if you are using iframe embed code, you just have to re-publish the form if there were changes done that affect the height of the iframe.
Example if you modify the form and added more fields, the tendency is for it to get longer... the existing embedded iframe code will not update. So you have to re-embed it.
Hope this is clearer. Let us know how we can be of further assistance.