- charmedlifeAsked on April 21, 2016 at 04:02 PM
Hello, I have already successfully added an icontact integration, but i did not sync up a lot of the form fields with icontact.
Is there a way that I can go in and edit an existing integration? If not, is there a way to delete an existing integration and begin again?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:24 PM
You can reintegrate, simply go to Integrations, then select it, and click on "Remove integration":
Let us know if you need more help.
- charmedlifeAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:36 PM
Thank you. I did as you suggested. But, as I was integrating again, as the wizard moved along, I never saw an opportunity to sync the fields in Jotform with the fields in icontact. Is there a way that I can do that?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:54 PM
What browser are you using? Right after you authenticate your account, the option to map fields will be shown:
After submitting, I can see the data was successfully passed to my icontact list:
We recommend using Chrome or Firefox. Let us know what happens.
- charmedlifeAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 07:23 PM
One of the chrome extensions was blocking this. I went to incognito w/o extensions and it was all there.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 08:21 PM
Thank you for keeping us posted, would it be possible to identify and share with us which extension was doing this? I believe it might come in handy for such cases or to be able for us to improve the integration.
- charmedlifeAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 11:06 AM
I apologize that I did not get to this response till now. I do not know what extension it was.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Thanks for your response, charmedlife. I guess we can leave it just as be. What matters is the issue is now resolved.
If in case you have questions, please do let us know.