- trishstanleypsydAsked on April 25, 2016 at 02:23 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 03:26 PM
Froms can be updated/edited by selecting them from the "My Forms" section of your account then clicking on Edit. Any changes made to the form will be automatically updated in the embedded form.
- trishstanleypsydAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 03:58 PM
It won't let me change anything when I click on edit. I double click to try to highlight and nothing is changeable.
What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 05:12 PM
If you are attempting to change the text for your products, click on the payment field, then click on the little magic wand icon in the top right corner of the field:
That will bring up the payment field wizard. Click on continue, then click on Next to get to your products:
From there, you can click on any of your products to edit their details. Make sure to progress through the next couple menus and click on Finish at the end to save your changes.
- trishstanleypsydAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 12:04 PM
David, Thank you for all of your help! I've completed the changes, now how do I import the jot form page onto my website?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 12:14 PM
Depending on what type of CRM you may be using, there are different ways to embed your form to your webpage:
For the most part though, using your forms iFrame code will produce the best results: