- CorySchulzAsked on April 30, 2016 at 02:33 AM
Looks like your servers are having cross origin issues with your API.
This form ID and API key are good and were working fine a day ago.
- CorySchulzAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 03:14 AM
Might be because "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" is listed twice in your headers and this can cause an error?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 03:15 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Apologies for the inconvenience. I would suggest that you send your questions with regards to API through email@example.com so they can properly address your questions.
You can also use this contact form to send your questions about API http://api.jotform.com/docs/#contact.
- CorySchulzAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 03:16 AM
"There can only be one Access-Control-Allow-Origin response header, and that header can only have one origin value."
- CorySchulzAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 03:22 AM
I sent the API team an email and the screenshots. I imagine I'm not the only one having this issue. Thanks!