- nordicltdAsked on April 30, 2016 at 04:31 AM
How do I add IP, so I get IP on all submissions?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 04:55 AM
You can see the IP of the user that made the submission by checking the IP box on the submissions page. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to the submissions page.
2. Click the gear icon on the top right of the submission
3. Check "IP" to see the IP in the submission data.
You can also use the Get Visitor widget for the same effect. Simply follow this link to check it out: Get Visitor Location Widget
If you need further assistance, please let us know.