- erinsmithAsked on May 04, 2016 at 04:53 PM
Hello my name is Erin. I created a jotform that I will send to clients when they are purchasing my services. How do I integrate correctly. I can see that I need to verify my account but everything else I need to include I do not understand.
May you please help so I do this correctly?
- BorisAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 05:45 PM
We do not have a guide for InfusionSoft integration, but upon authenticating your account, you can simply match up your form fields to the existing fields you have in your InfusionSoft app.
1. First, we need to authenticate the account:
It will prompt you to log into your InfusionSoft account, and allow JotForm to integrate with it.
2. Next, you should match the fields on your JotForm form to fields available in InfusionSoft:
This is to say which form field from your JotForm form should be passed where in your InfusionSoft app.
3. You decide which InfusionSoft tags you want to apply to the newly submitted information:
4. Finally, you decide which actions you wish to trigger in InfusionSoft:
Note that both the tags and actions should be created within InfusionSoft.
That should be it. When you've set up your fields, tags, and actions, simply click on the Complete Integration button to set everything up.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.