- shefferzAsked on May 04, 2016 at 11:55 PM
I can't seem to find thisi with the new layout?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 01:02 AM
We are updating our interface and this option is not enabled yet in the new UI. It should be added soon to the new interface. In the meantime, you may enable this option by accessing the old Preferences wizard adding &old at the end of the URL.
If you want to switch to the new interface, you may reload the form by adding &test replacing &old in the URL.
Let me also forward the request to our backend team. We'll update you through this thread once we have any update in this regard.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 03:52 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We've updated the usage of the Hide Empty Fields feature.
You can find the feature in Email Wizard. From now on, you can enable/disable this feature for your notification and autoresponder emails separately.
To enable this option, you can follow the steps as seen in the screenshot and explained below:
1. Go to Advanced tab from your email settings.
2. Toggle Yes from the Hide Empty Fields section.
3. Click Save to apply your changes.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us if any issue arises with this feature.