- PrintingServicesAsked on May 06, 2016 at 06:49 PM
I want to put a link to the form on my website for everyone to be able to access, so I don't want to set up individual prepopulated forms for everyone as that would be cumbersome whenever a change is made to the form. My end users get frustrated when they have to fill in their name, phone, email, codes, etc. each time they fill out the form. Is there another way to set it up to recognize their info as they begin typing?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 08:20 PM
I think that the only way to achieve it would be making individual links, for example, you may create an individual link with the info that will be always the same and you may ask your users to bookmark it, I'm thinking in showing the pre-populated link on the thank you page.
For example, I cloned your form and I have added the link on the thank you page, this is the link that users would have to bookmark if they want to submit the form again and do not have to fill the same data again:
This app will help you to get the link with the fields in the URL, the you only need to fill them from the fields from your form with the data on them.
This is a possible way that I can see to achieve it, otherwise there is not a feature to say for example, save the data of this field in my web browser storage, but I think that this might be requested if you want, just do let us know and we will be glad to request the feature for you.
- PrintingServicesAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 11:45 AMOK, that’s creative. I’ll try that.
- PrintingServicesAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 11:45 AMI didn’t notice the last sentence until after I replied a few minutes ago. YES, I’d love it if you’d request that feature.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 01:28 PM
I forwarded your request to our backend team for review if it is possible to create such feature.
We'll inform you through this thread as soon as we have any information.