- djboxxybrownAsked on May 08, 2016 at 02:20 PM
I can't figure out how to create this condition...
When only one check box is selected (any checkbox) I open up a new field, this I can create.
However, I want to create a separate rule where I have 4 or more checkbox options and when any of the two or more check-boxes are selected it opens up a different field.
And the field that opens with only one check box doesn't open.
Is it possible to create this condition?
Thank you!Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 03:17 PM
It is possible by using a workaround.
1. Add 1 as calculation value to the checkbox options:
2. Add a form calculation field and add the checkbox field to the formula (the field can be hidden):
3. Add a condition that if the calculation field is equal to 1 show field A:
4. Add a condition that if the calculation field is greater than 1 show field B
You can test and clone the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.