- hiloz1Asked on May 11, 2016 at 09:21 PM
'Next' button is there where you are the pages split in the form.
In the client's PC, there was contact with the button of the 'Next' does not work.
Windows7 in that it is IE9 think you but Do you have anything on what to do if the button does not work.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 10:50 PM
- hiloz1Answered on May 11, 2016 at 11:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
My PC environment that site production is Mac OS X (10. 11. 4), there is no Firefox (46. 0. 1) Since the problem.
I think that in order to increase the government of the PC so security.
I am also more than one OS, it was OK to confirm in a variety of browsers.
However, it is that you do not work in the client's PC is a problem.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 12:29 AM
- hiloz1Answered on May 13, 2016 at 01:11 PM
It addressed to put a guide with the tag of the 'noscript'.
Cause was good to found.
Thank you very much.
- HubersonAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 02:15 PM
Great! Good to know you have the cause of the problem.