- markjkatzAsked on May 11, 2016 at 09:59 PM
I am pasting a Jotform embed link into Zenfolio and it is not working. Here is my link; https://form.jotform.com/61317820038147
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 10:39 PM
I see that you are using the script embed method to embed the form to zenfolio. To resolve the issue, please try embedding the form using the iFrame embed code instead. Here's how you can get the iFrame code: Getting the Form iFrame Code.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- markjkatzAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 05:34 AM
Thank you; I am now able to see the form on my Zenfolio page. However, it is too narrow and as a result, much of the text cannot be seen.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 07:21 AM
Could you please indicate the URL of your page? This will help us better analyze the problem. We will wait for your response.
- markjkatzAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 08:09 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 09:28 AM
Thank you. I am able to inspect your webpage. Looking at the page, looks like the part of your page that contains the embedded form has only 300px width. You will need to provide a larger width for that container to accomodate the whole width of the embedded form.
I am not quite familiar working with Zenfolio but if you have access to changing the css (stylesheets) of your page, you may try to add the CSS below.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- markjkatzAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 01:01 PM
I was able to embed the source code directly into Zenfolio (just had to delete what was currently there first).
However, upon filling out the form myself and clicking submit, I did not receive an email with the filled-out form.
- markjkatzAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 01:06 PM
Never mind; just figured out the email option. Thanks.