- premierdigitalAsked on May 21, 2016 at 03:36 AM
I would like to add a password to the order form to only allow my clients to use and see.
I want to stop competitors being able to see what i offer and pricing etc..If you could have a password generator attached to the form that would be the optimum .I could give different log in to each client.
I would be happy with one single password I can give to all clients to use as a second best option.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 06:57 AM
Unfortunately, Jotform does not support authorized access to your form, but, you can use conditions hide your form data.
1. Add a form collapse to your form that encloses one text field.You need to set "Visibility" of the form collapse as "Hidden" and the "Status" as "Open".
2. Add a text field at the top of your form, above the form collapse. Users will have to enter the code so they can be able to access your form.
Please take a look at the following guide:
Note: Be careful not to call the field "password" since that can be detected by our phishing filter and your form can be banned.
3. Add a condition that will check if the user entered the correct code in the text field.
You can share the code with the customers and they will be the only ones having access to your form data.
Please let us know if this worked for you.