- ComecAsked on May 23, 2016 at 05:58 AM
how can I modify the incoming email subject...???
Normally is: Nuova compilazione: () FORM_TITLE but it's difficult for me to recognize it immediatly.
Do you have any suggesrtion???
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 08:45 AM
You can easily change the email subject tin the email wizard. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Emails" button.
2. Select or hover the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. You can change or edit the Email Subject on the text box.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button when you are done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.