- rmacluanAsked on May 24, 2016 at 02:00 PM
We have a number of incomplete payments and I'd like to capture that info in the same format as our other data attached to a form. I can export form data to excel but not incomplete payment data. Any ideas?Page URL:
- rmacluanAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 02:02 PM
Here is the url to a form that I'd like to be able to capture the incomplete payment data from: https://form.jotform.com/52585762756974
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 03:09 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment. You can only export the completed submissions. I have forwarded this thread to our developers as a feature request. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
For the meantime, it's either you will complete the submission (by clicking the "Complete Submission" button) or list it down manually.
- rmacluanAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 07:10 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I do hope this is added soon as this is a real pain for data management.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 10:17 PM
On behalf of Welvin, you're welcome.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.