- colegiocristianomientrasvivaAsked on May 26, 2016 at 02:50 AM
QUIERO QUE LAS NOTAS DE CADA ESTUDIANTE SEAN SUBIDAS Y QUE APAREZCAN EN UN DATA GRID
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 26, 2016 at 05:13 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you want to add data grid in your form? I did check your last edited form and found that you have already "Data Grid" widget in form. Please check the screenshot below:
Do you mean to say that you want this data should dynamically come from your form's submissions?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement and you should create a submission report of your form which should be embedded in your form. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Report" button:
3. Select the HTML Table Listing or Grid Listing
4. Select the columns you want to display in report.
5. Copy the embed code.
6. Use this embed code to embed the report in your form. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.