- adamizeitAsked on May 30, 2016 at 06:59 PM
I am having trouble with this tabbed order form. It was working very well, but within the last few days, it glitches to where the form does not go to the commanded page. In other words, it does not skip the pages it is supposed to.
What can I do to relieve these glitches?
Thank you in advance for your time.
- CharlieAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 08:11 PM
I believe the skip function works as expected. I tested it and can't seem to find a bug or glitch on the conditions function.
But, I do see that there's a problem on the Form Tabs widget not displaying the correct tab.
Here's an example form: https://form.jotform.com/61508097352962
1. In my example for, I selected 2nd option (To Page 3).
2. It then navigated me to page 3, BUT it shows in the tab page that I'm on page 2.
3. I'm on the correct page but the one displaying in the form tabs widget is incorrect.
Is this the problem you are having? Please confirm and I will forward it immediately to our developers to have it fix. If you're experiencing a different problem, please do provide us more information. We'll wait for your response.