- BBC2016Asked on June 02, 2016 at 01:45 AM
when i click submit on my form at the bottom it just freezes and doesnt do anything except saying: PLEASE WAIT
can u help asap?????????????????????????????????????
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 02:19 AM
I have tried submitting your form using test credit card number and able to replicate the issue at my end. However, as I check the browser console, I notice that there is an issue with the Stripe publishable key (one of the API keys).
Could you try reconnecting your Stripe account in the Payment wizard of the form? Once the account is authorized, the Payment wizard should be showing the Stripe account is connected.
Let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to take a look again for you.
- BBC2016Answered on June 02, 2016 at 02:44 AM
no nothing is working!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 03:01 AM
I made a test submission to your form and it appears that I was able to submit the form successfully.
Due to this, it appears that the issue has been resolved. Please try clearing your browser cache and send another test submission to confirm. If the issue persists on your end, please let us know.
- BBC2016Answered on June 02, 2016 at 03:17 AM
its not working for me at all.
- BBC2016Answered on June 02, 2016 at 04:03 AM
IT WORKS - THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did this submit button stop working though? Whats the reason?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 04:08 AM
When I check your website I see that the height is changing. Because of that reason, I am not able to see the submit button.
Could you re-embed the code as you see below?
<div style="width: 100%; height: 100%; min-height: 971px;">
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/61450337435149" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; min-height: 970px; border:none;" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
- BBC2016Answered on June 02, 2016 at 04:24 AM
what????? I CAN SEE THE SUBMIT BUTTON ON MY END - CAN U SEE IT TOO NOW?>> OR NO???
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 05:06 AM
I did check your webpage where you have embedded your form and it still does display submit button. Please check the screenshot below: