- Michael1208Asked on June 03, 2016 at 03:03 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 03:12 PM
Is this the form you are working on http://www.jotform.us/form/61535246399161?
I have inspected that form and the reason the price dose not show in total field is because you did not enable special pricing for each of your sub products inside of your form.
Inside of this guide you can find how to add options to payment forms:
More about special pricing you can find here: http://www.jotform.com/help/265-What-is-Special-Pricing
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Michael1208Answered on June 04, 2016 at 07:45 PMStill having problems with the auto totals
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 08:29 PM
I checked your form https://www.jotform.us/form/61535246399161 and I noted that it was not correctly designed. I believe what you wanted to have is actually Sub Products option.
User guide: Create-Sub-Products-Based-on-a-Product-Option
Here is a demo form https://form.jotform.com/61069465236964
I will also try create a demo form using your a cloned of your form. I'll get back to this shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 09:06 PM