- AOMRDSAsked on June 05, 2016 at 12:50 PM
I want to import the information filled out on out forms to a spread sheet. Is there an app to to this automatically or do I have to manual enter the data?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 01:29 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to export your form's submission data to excel. Is that correct?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement and there are multiple options available to download your submissions in excel format:
1. Export to excel: You can export your submission records in excel. Here is a guide to help you achieve this : http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
2. Create excel report: You can create an excel report and this guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
3. Google spreadsheet integration: You can also integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Once your from is submitted, a copy of the submission record will also be saved in your integrated google spreadsheet. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.