- remig09Asked on June 07, 2016 at 04:39 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 05:30 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to add some HTML code in your form?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement by adding "Text" field in your form. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- TuanityAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 05:51 AM
thanks a lot
- remig09Answered on June 07, 2016 at 05:53 AM
Sorry, I clarify. I using a Jotform on my website on WIX. For the form to show online I need to add a HTML widget so I copy and paste the form HTML code into the widget and it will show. What I cant find is the HTML code of the actual form so I copy and paste it. There are 2 Client Registration forms but one of them is showing blank. www.primefx.co.uk
- remig09Answered on June 07, 2016 at 05:58 AM
Its OK, figured that out. The form was not showing because it was disabled, nothing to do with HTML code needed resubmitting.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 08:49 AM
I checked your account/username remig09 and I found that it is Active and forms are available at this time.
Although I also found the Upload storage already exceeds the allowed capacity for your subscription plan. You may need to upgrade to the next higher plan to have expanded storage capacity.
Let us know if there is more we can assist you with.
- MaryAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:03 AM
Thanks for this infortacion.
- RyanCAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:25 AM
I think this will help you.
Click Publish -> Embed -> Source Code that's the html code.