- stacipaulAsked on June 08, 2016 at 09:47 PM
I am developing an education plan for our students; rather than have 4 pages of the same information; I would like to collapse the form & have staff select what term they are planning with the students - I thought the form collapse would be the perfect solution for this? Any assistance would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 10:33 PM
I checked your form but there doesn't seem to be any conditions setup. If I understand correctly, you want to show a form collapse depending on the selected term? If that is so, then please follow the steps below:
1. First, add a checkbox field to your form for the terms. This is where we will use the condition to show the corresponding form collapse based on their selection.
2. Then we will use the Show/Hide condition to show the form collapse.
3. Once the conditions are set, you're all done!
Here's a demo form so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/61598329121963
If you like, you can clone the demo to your account by following this guide: How to clone an existing form from a URL