- kevin2759Asked on June 09, 2016 at 11:30 AM
I cloned a form and renamed it "Quiz." However, when I go to the URL the tab on the window shows the name of the form that I cloned. How do I change this so the tab says "Quiz?"Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 01:20 PM
You might need to change the Page Title in the Preferences menu.
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.