- art_crateAsked on June 10, 2016 at 05:12 PM
I am trying to copy the value from a image radio to a field and I can't seem to get the conditional logic to do what I am looking to do.
Image below, will help explain.Page URL:
- victorAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 06:27 PM
Instead of using the copy value condition use the CALCULATE A FIELD'S VALUE. Also verify that it has a string variable (A-Z) and not numeric (0-9).
Please let us know if this helps.
- art_crateAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 06:34 PM
Is it possible to not show the url for the image in the field and just show its value i.e.: apartment
- victorAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 06:47 PM
If you require to capture only the labels of the widget, you need to create 6 different condition.
In each condition needs to verify what was selected and insert a value into your field
- art_crateAnswered on June 11, 2016 at 04:33 AM
Can you please take a look at my second question. It is a checkbox. I would like to have to have the (display your art) text field display the value from the checkbox.
If I make a conditional logic string for each of the possible options I would have hundreds.
Is there an easier way to accomplish what I want to?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 11, 2016 at 09:40 AM
You are referring to this checkbox field in your form?
To get the selected value of the field, you can try using the Form Calculation widget. You can try following steps to achieve this:
1. Add a Form Calculation field on your form.
2. Setup the Form Calculation Field value.
Here is a sample cloned form that you can check: https://form.jotform.com/61623948960970?. You can clone the form to have a closer look on the setup. To clone a form, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to clone an existing form from a URL.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.