- completewindowcareAsked on June 12, 2016 at 09:43 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 12, 2016 at 11:22 PM
You can export your form submissions in excel and there are multiple ways to download your submissions in excel :
1. Export to excel: You can export your submission records in excel. Here is a guide to help you achieve this : http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
2. Create excel report: You can create an excel report and this guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
3. Google spreadsheet integration: You can also integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Once your from is submitted, a copy of the submission record will also be saved in your integrated google spreadsheet. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.