- stameliareledAsked on June 13, 2016 at 12:55 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 02:03 PM
I see that you are having an issue with reports from users on your site saying that your embedded forms are disabled.
Upon investigating this problem I found your account was suspended so this was the reason your forms got disabled.
However, upon checking on it furthermore I found you had a text field used to tell customers to call your phone number to provide certain credit card information for payments.
I have reactivated your account so your forms should now work normally since I don't see anything wrong with doing it that was so long as it does not do anything to violate our terms of usage.