- clmonderzoekadviesAsked on June 17, 2016 at 06:11 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 08:41 AM
Thank you so much for reporting that issue and we are sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you. There was an issue about updating the changes when you view you form on Preview. That issues should be fixed now. We would appreciate it if you could also test it on your side and let us know the result.
- GeraAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 08:47 AM
Yes, it has been fixed indeed, thank you so much!
I also emptied my cache, but that wasn't causing the problem I suppose?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 08:53 AM
Thank you so much for confirming so quickly, you're awesome.=) No, clearing cache won't cause any problem. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- clmonderzoekadviesAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 08:13 AM
I have just the same problem again...oh no...can you please help me again?
My form will not display correctly on the website either.
This time it is:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 10:04 AM
Our sincere apologies.
Your forms should update normally by now.
We have data replication delay issue recently but it has now been resolved.
Kindly check your forms again.