- sellyonAsked on June 18, 2016 at 04:16 PM
In this form, I should like the subscripter receives only autoresponder2 when he selects NON in "adhérent SEL" field. In fact, he receives autoresponder1 + autoresponder2. How can I manage with this trouble ?
- sellyonAnswered on June 18, 2016 at 05:19 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 18, 2016 at 06:11 PM
It is possible to send an email notification or autoresponder based on a selection, please check this guide to learn how to work with this conditional logic: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-Selection
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- sellyonAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 03:08 AM
Thank you for your answer.
I had to create 2 logical conditions : one if the answer is NON, one if the answer is OUI.
Then, the sender receives only one message.
Now, every thing is right.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 03:44 AM
Glad to hear everything is right now. On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you need further assistance, do let us know.