- Léo MunizAsked on June 19, 2016 at 11:06 AM
I duplicated a form, but I can not change the name of the same in the I browser bar. can you help me?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 11:47 AM
I would be happy to assist you.
Please check the Page Title in the Preferences. It is possible that it didn't update automatically since it is a cloned form.
Here's a simple guide how to change the Page Title:
1. Click Preferences in the Form Builder.
2. Go to Advanced tab and click the Show More button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see the Page Title. Please change it and then click the Save Changes button.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you!
- leomunizAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 07:45 AMMuito Obrigado. Valeu demais....