- aekjobsAsked on June 21, 2016 at 06:00 AM
Below is the Jotform I have used using iframe for my website.
I have 2 issues -
1. There's an extra background which the form keeps showing at the bottom, please how to trim that2. The first character of the form field gets truncated. As you can see Name becomes Ame and so on. I think its the icon which overlaps. Is there anyway this can be overcomed
Would appreciate your help on these issues
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 08:27 AM
I checked your page and you used the iFrame embed method to embed the form to the page. To remove the extra space at the bottom of the form, can you please take out the script tag part of the embed code and set the height to 545px? Embed only using the following code.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.me/61712693911457" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:545px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Regarding your other concern, I moved it to a separate thread so the solutions don't get mixed up with the first issue.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM
Hello Azhar, did you send a new response regarding this issue? Your response did not seem to reach the thread, as I am not able to see it. Can you please visit the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/865375, then post your response there instead? If you did not send a response, then please disregard this message. Thank you.
- aekjobsAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 04:03 AM
I did, it was a thank you message :)