- mni7a1226Asked on June 21, 2016 at 12:35 PM
I created a form on my personal JotForm account last year, but now the client is receiving over 100 submissions per month, so I need to move it to a separate paid account. How can I do this>
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 01:35 PM
We can move the form from your account mni7a1226 to your client's account. Please provide us with the form ID/URL to be moved and the other account username so that we can proceed further.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- mni7a1226Answered on June 29, 2016 at 09:53 AM
The form URL is https://form.jotform.com/53144273406147
The account it should be moved to is mhepler
How long does this process generally take?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 10:25 AM
As per your request, we have moved the form titled "Simple Job Application Form" to mhepler. The form will be moved instantly to the other account along with the submissions. You can now see the form in the other account to manage.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you!
- mni7a1226Answered on June 29, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Thank you, you've been very helpful and fast!