- hartgenAsked on June 23, 2016 at 08:36 AM
I have'nt used Jotform since a couple of month.
Now I need to create new forms.
I'm missing the ability to "send post data" for data transfer to a web service etc.
Last time I used it, I was in the "bronze" plan.
Now I'm in the "free" plan.
Do I need to switch to the bronze plan to use it?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 10:27 AM
You don't have to switch to bronze plan in order to activate the Send Post Data. Here's a guide on how to find the Send Post Data:
1. In your Form Builder, click the Preferences button.
2. In the Preferences wizard, click the Advanced tab then click the Show More button.
3. In the Send Post Data option, click the drop down menu and choose Yes. After that, click the Save Changes button.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!