- cherylpAsked on June 23, 2016 at 03:32 PM
I sent an email earlier about my forms not integrating to google sheets. I got an email that it was being worked on. Any update?
- victorAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 04:18 PM
I have just reviewed our records and found a previous thread that you created:
Are you referring to this issue?
There seems to be no issues with google sheets. It could be a small glitch that we had at that moment.
If you are still experiencing problems, please let us know. We will be glad to tae another look.
- cherylpAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 04:45 PMYes, that's the same issue. It's still not integrating to google sheets on
- victorAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 05:22 PM
I have just tested the integration and it is working properly. Did you try to re-integrate the spreadsheet? If not, could you please try it.
Please let us know if that helps.
- cherylpAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 08:45 AMYes, that fixed it. Is there anyway to change the destination of the
integration? I would like for it to go to a tab in an existing
Thanks for your help -
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 01:46 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible with the integration. The submissions will only be transferred to the first tab in Google Spreadsheet.
Thank you for understanding.
- jonsan32Answered on September 02, 2016 at 05:30 PM
Submissions being sent to the first tab is fine, but I'm trying to use the information from those submissions in a 2nd tab that keeps disappearing with each new submission. Is there a workaround for this? Thx!
To be specific, I'm trying to extract just a few columns and sort them ordered by a specific column to display on my website through an embedded iframe.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 11:03 PM
As far as I'm aware, the other tabs in the spreadsheet integrated with the form should not be affected by it. Can you share with us the link to the form which is having this issue you've mentioned? Also, if your account is not related to cherylp, can you start a new thread?
- jonsan32Answered on September 03, 2016 at 12:51 AM
Sorry, in a hurry. I can start a new thread tomorrow, if need be.
The google sheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YsGZx440y8QaPwOGlwnfupTj0mXya_tj1Udjb06HJkQ/edit?usp=sharing (made public for you)
The form is here:
And use this email to bypass the payment process:
The page where it all displays is here:
Upon submission, my second sheet (Public Display) vanished... thus rendering the result portion of my site blank. Thanks a ton whether you can replicate it or not. Might've been a one time thing, but I've also had something similar happen before when trying to integrate sheets with jotform. Not too much editing can take place on the backend. Thought I was safe just using an extra sheet, though.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 03, 2016 at 08:17 AM
I created the separate thread for you here https://www.jotform.com/answers/923671
We will attend to it shortly