- email@example.comAsked on June 25, 2016 at 04:39 PM
The wizard of this widget requires a PUBLIC KEY.
I have set Encrypt Form Data to NO in Jotform.
I have tried in my WP page to set a <head> containg this ( as advised on https://uploadcare.com/documentation/widget/) to include as follow:
<script src="https://ucarecdn.com/widget/2.9.0/uploadcare/uploadcare.full.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
UPLOADCARE_PUBLIC_KEY = 'demopublickey';
I am now STUCK -- LOL, total newby but would love to know what to do ! -- I suspect I need a PUBLIC KEY and then go for treatment for a nervous breakdown !
Kindly advise ( WP.org site -- www.153.co.za )
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 25, 2016 at 05:19 PM
You need to open your form https://www.myjotform.com/form/61702402529550, add the public key, and the save the form.
This should activate the widget then.
Let us know if still not resolve.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on June 26, 2016 at 03:19 AM
Perfect -- got it and it works BUT -- after testing I found the following
(1) Free version allows ONLY pictures to be uploaded
(2) Uploaded files is NOT part of the DRIVE integration ( links are supplied but actual uploaded are NOT in my DRIVE and apparently are deleted after one month) -- (not sure but Not what I wanted - it creates extra work to download subscribers' uploaded docs and then save them to Client's file/folder in DRIVE)
So.. using JotForm's own upload facilities and eventually found it is PERFECT !
I have one more question but will open a new request for that thanks
Thank you for your kind assistance!
Brits Van Wyk
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 26, 2016 at 01:39 PM
Thank you for sharing that information. We also appreciate you opening a new thread for your other issue. Have a nice day!