- HOTFRESHAsked on June 28, 2016 at 04:59 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 07:11 AM
Do you mean you want to display a PDF document in your form? You can try to use the iFrame embed widget to display your PDF document in your form. Just follow the instructions below:
1. Upload the PDF file to your web host. Copy the exact location (URL) for this file.
2. Add iFrame embed widget in your form.
3. Then paste the exact location of your file in the URL setting of the widget. Set width and height as needed.
Here is a sample demo form that you can check: https://form.jotform.com/61793213837966. You can clone the form to have a closer look on the setup. Here a guide on how to clone a form: How to clone an existing form from a URL.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.