- tomasmithAsked on June 29, 2016 at 02:40 PM
- "the compressed (zipped) folder is invalid"
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 03:34 PM
I think this issue is only present when you're trying to extract the zip file with the Windows default un-zip program.
I can see reports from other users with the same issue, I will report this issue to our second level, but here are some programs to un-zip that you can download, they are working fine.
I just tested with Winrar and it is working fine:
Please in the meantime un-zip your file with one of the programs given above, we will let you know when this is resolved.
- tomasmithAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 04:01 PM
Didn't think to try another program - opened fine with 7-zip.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 04:31 PM
Glad to know it worked wit 7-zip; however, I will leave the ticket opened and our developers will resolve the current issue with the Windows default un-zip program so there will not be need to download another one.